Welcome to another edition of ROBLIST ! April has been a rela- tively quite month and there hasn't been much movement in BBS numbers. However there have been a few changes to boards like new modems and stuff ! Do a feature search for New and Changed boards. Don't forget FIDOCON on the 15th of May ! For details check out the other editorial item. The other big news of the month is that PcBoard version 15 should be out by the time you read this. Check out some of the new fea- tures listed in the other newsflash. Many thanks to Ian Gerada for the advance information. Flagship is running version 15.0. There are a few changes to ROBLIST this month (hence the change in version to 3.2). Once you have made a selection of BBS's via the various search criteria you might still want to drop some of the boards from the list before exporting. No problem... just move the cursor bar to the BBS that you don't want and press the DEL key. RsaNET node numbers are now show on the additional info screen when you hit ENTER on a BBS entry. Don't forget to press the space bar as well for the Sysops 5 liner ! My humble apologies for those of you out there with MONO screens! You will be happy to know that ROBLIST will detect your screen type and you will now be able to read the editorials no matter what colours I use. ;-) I no longer show SuperBBS and Spitfire BBS's (as there aren't any) and I've added Ezcom and a generic Amiga heading for Amiga Boards. There have been an unpleasant incident this month. A certain in- dividual who shall remain nameless until a conviction is had, has been uploading trojans and viruses to some of the JHB boards. Luckily one of the "on the ball" Sysops know who this little prick is ! The affected boards have banded together and have in- stituted legal proceedings ! Lets hope that the Sysops are able to get a criminal conviction on this one ! Again many thanks to those of you out there that have come up with suggestions for ROBLIST ! They are all on the wish list for version 4.0. Happy BBSing and see you all at FidoCON ! Regards Rob